About the Role
Namely is looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to help drive efficiency across Namelys sales & marketing organizations. Were looking for a leader who thinks strategically, thrives on data, works well with ambiguity, & is willing to dive into the details to execute.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business systems that collect our data
- Manage Namelys tech stack including all required tools, business processes, & systems administration
- Possess technical capabilities to execute on required systems changes (often in partnership with other teams at Namely) that drive growth through operational efficiencies
- Know the art of the possible for GTM systems integrations, be familiar with integrations with other functional areas (e.g. NetSuite, post sales tools, commissions systems, etc.), & partner with Business Systems on implementations
- Establish & maintain best practices in data management, cleanliness, completeness & accuracy
- Handle day-to-day troubleshooting of operational & systems issues as they surface; propose & execute required systems changes to fix root causes
- Generate repeatable, single source of truth reporting for key funnel metrics (including pipeline, bookings, lead funnel, & conversion rates); partner with go-to-market leadership to package & deliver key metrics on a recurring basis
- Act as a key contributor on high-priority strategic initiatives & process changes
- 2+ years of relevant experience in SFDC administration, sales operations, marketing operations or similar capacity at a fast-growing technology company
- Strong ability to understand how process, systems, & data relate to each other
- Business acumen & interpersonal skills to develop cross-functional relationships
- Strong ability to tell a story using data that drives a business outcome
- Self-starter with personal drive & the ability to navigate ambiguity & operate effectively in a hyper-growth, startup environment
- Preference for certifications (and / or advanced prior experience) working with key business systems, including Hubspot, Salesforce, & Looker
Nice to Have
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.