Inspired by minimalist art, Dots was created with the notion that beauty & fun are not mutually exclusive. Now as a successful studio, our goal is to provide the world with stylish & meaningful daily play experiences. We are looking for a Senior Manager of People & Development to join our diverse, multi-talented team.
If you are an experienced creative People & Development professional, passionate for new challenges, this one's for you!
The Sr. Manager of People & Development is a strategic business partner, providing hands on support to the Dots population in NYC. In this role you will partner with Dots leadership & T2 teams to develop & execute talent management strategies, provide full employee lifecycle support including recruiting, onboarding, mentoring, development, org assessment, payroll & compensation, retention, engagement, & much more. Your work will support & encourage the studios growth & success as a top developer of mobile games.
What Youll Take On
- Act as a resource & support for the Dots population.
- Willing to learn & grow in the role as the organization grows & adapts to the needs of the global games industry.
- Translate business goals & strategy into people processes that are scalable, pragmatic, & adaptable to business needs.
- Support the studio in designing, implementing, & carrying out various programs & processes to support the entire employee lifecycle.
- Anticipate & recognize employee needs in a way that fosters creativity, diversity, engagement, & collaboration.
- Recommend innovative approaches & methods to drive continual improvements in strategic objectives, productivity, & development within the studio.
- Diagnose problems & identify & drive appropriate solutions, striking the right balance between speed/flexibility & process/infrastructure.
- Inspire change initiatives, develop plans, & manage key business partners before & after changes occur.
- Liaise & coordinate with HR teams within T2, while maintaining & strengthening Dots studio culture.
- Effectively coach & mentor at all organization levels.
- Be a compassionate team player with a drive to create a positive work environment.
- Be able to work autonomously, exercise excellent judgment, & be a critical member of both business & HR teams.
What You Bring
- An inclusive approach with the ability to build relationships, share knowledge & influence others.
- An understanding of the need to grasp & validate the existing culture & a willingness to ask questions & learn vs. telling & doing.
- Ability to identify & prioritize work.
- Capability to strategically solve problems & establish, articulate, & implement a vision for the organization as it relates to people.
- Ability to influence, drive decisions & make recommendations with data.
- Practical experience providing formal/informal executive coaching & development in all areas of guidance.
- Understanding of how a business operates, & how people & people programs drive those operations.
- Excellent planning & operational skills, & the ability to translate vision & strategy into clear, measurable goals.
- Have excellent written & verbal communication, including high-quality document preparation & presentation skills.
- Demonstrable project planning & leadership skills.
- Minimum 5 years HRBP/Organization Development/Effectiveness/Talent experience in a small to medium, fast-paced, global company with a proven history of success in leading change & achieving results.
Great to Have:
Gaming industry experience is a plus. Prior experience with Workday, Textio, Greenhouse, Monday.com, & other org tools.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Dots is an award-winning gaming company with three mobile hitsDots, Two Dots, & Dots & Coand over 100 million installs. We are newly proud members of the T2 family.
- While currently fully remote, we expect to return to our stylish office, located in Manhattan in the historic Meatpacking District, once we can safely do so.
- We promote a friendly, honest, & collaborative work environment & believe we are at our best when we include everyone, regardless of ones race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical ability or attribute, & religious beliefs. We are proud of the diversity weve fostered & are continuing to make changes within the company to make Dots more equitable for everyone.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative & to grow within & around the company.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match & more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries & the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself & more!
Take-Two Interactive Software (T2) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating & celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, & backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, & work ethic not an individuals race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.