About the right team member:
You are eager to join a dynamic team to help build out the marketing compliance function at the most innovative registered investment adviser & broker-dealer in the world. You value clear communications & enjoy applying rules & guidelines to writing & collateral. Youre thorough, always ask questions, & are great at constructively communicating your rationale. You love collaborating & building relationships. You think outside the box & find working across the business to find solutions fun! You are excited to develop your expertise in the marketing compliance space & are always seeking new & better ways to improve practices. You are ready to roll up your sleeves & get to work in the most exciting work environment there is!
At Betterment you will get to:
- Review & approve firm marketing materials including advertising, presentations, website, & emails.
- Ensure that all communications comply with applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Partner with & provide guidance to help the marketing team reach their goals.
- Assist with implementing related policies & procedures.
- Help with firm training & education.
- And so much more!
You will be effective if you have:
- 1- 3 years experience.
- Strong prioritization & time management skills.
- Desire to work in a fast paced & changing environment.
- A meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication & writing skills.
- Ability to work well across various business units & develop strong partnerships.
- Previous compliance marketing review experience.
- Familiarity with SEC & FINRA advertising rules.
- Series 24.
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $20 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers long-term returns & lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, & other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies & uses technology to deliver them to more than 480,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, & Betterment for Business. Learn more.
Come join us!
Were an equal opportunity employer & comply with all applicable federal, state, & local fair employment practices laws.We strictly prohibit & do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity & status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.