PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, & retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find & choose a practice, & become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practices online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, & keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment one of the best, according to Great Place to Work
What you will work on here at Patient Pop:
- Creating reusable core components
- Building dynamic/customizable self service onboarding flows
- Implementing delightful & responsive designs across the customer portal
- Working with design to implement a live style guide
- Optimizing sales & customer service processes
- Improving testing strategies & tools
- Improving bundle size & CI/CD pipelines to improve user experience
Our tech stack:
- Framework: Vue.js
Skills that will help you be successful in this role:
- 7+ years experience as a software engineer
- Experience with a shared component design using controller-based patterns
- Experience implementing applications using style guides & wireframes
- Understanding of backend architecture principals & RESTful design
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development (TDD) & Agile environments
- Team-oriented & collaborative, capacity to mentor junior team members
- Leadership ability, excellent written & verbal English skills.
- Youre curious, love to learn & to dig into new technologies, & can pick them up quickly
- You demonstrate strong technical architecture & platform engineering skills along with the ability to switch between technology paradigms.
- Youre a go-getter & seek ownership of projects with the demonstrated ability to deliver results.
- You love working with some of the best world class engineers, product managers & architects.
- You strive to excel, innovate & take pride in your work
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Dog friendly
- Weekly catered lunches
- And many more perks!
TheNo. 14 on's list of fastest-growing health companies across the U.S., & No. 10 on the list of top Los Angeles companies is coming to Toronto!