At Blink, our core belief is very simple: every patient should get the medications they need. Unfortunately, today less than 50% of new prescriptions written are filled & only 50% of patients that start therapy stay on therapy. We solve this problem by building technology that ensures patients get the lowest possible price & the greatest convenience when purchasing their medications. We are looking for a dedicated group of People to join our mission.
Who You Are:
Blink Health is looking for an outstanding high-volume technical sourcer to attract & engage top talent. The technical recruiting team at Blink Health supports software engineering, IT, product, design teams, & more. As a Technical Sourcer, you will build & execute sourcing strategies to identify & attract diverse & exceptional candidates for our technical groups. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of uncovering hidden gems & accelerate the growth of our technical teams.
What You'll Do
- Partner with recruiters & hiring managers to deeply understand the organizations goals & strategy related to staffing, recruiting, & retention
- Build a talent pipeline for engineering roles through commonly used & innovative sourcing methods
- Measurably impact sourcing & hiring efficiency with a metrics driven approach
- Share the accountability of hitting hiring goals & timelines by partnering with recruiters
- Proactively identifies, sources & engages relevant talent, based on the existing job profile with little guidance
- Partners with the Talent Programs on screening & assessment best practices along with understanding career leveling guidelines at Blink for unique roles & job families
- Contribute to building processes & infrastructure
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Sourcer within a tech or start-up environment (previous engineering & technical recruiting experience is a must)
- A proven track record of delivering results through high volume sourcing of active & passive quality candidates
- Youre resilient & able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Has experience staffing Engineering Teams across multiple Geographies
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, & excellent organizational skills
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for all candidates you are connecting with!
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.