Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation & vehicle history.
Our Regional Sales Director will seek to build relationships in the assigned geographical market with dealer decisions makers andautomotive dealership groups.The Director's primary responsibility will be to represent CarGurus in a designated territory, consult with that territorys automotive retailers, reviewing on-line business practices, & consulting with dealership management & Internet department staff.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, preserve, & grow direct relationships in a designated geography through prospecting, sales calls, & relationship development & management
- Create & manage relationships with area automotive retailers by demonstrating value as an on-line marketing strategy consultant
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding quickly & accurately to dealer concerns & needs & following thru on prompt resolution
- Provide in-depth analyses & reports regarding field activities & dealership progress
- Provide written & verbal feedback to the product & operational teams on new product ideas and/or suggested modifications to existing products
- Collaborate internally with various operational teammates to maximize client retention & relationship growth efforts.
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of direct sales experience
- Automotive technology sales experience or automotive digital marketing sales experience required
- Willingness & ability to travel on a frequent basis within a defined territory
- Strong business consulting, analysis & reporting skills
- Ability to work independently from a remote/home office
- Motivated self-starter with the desire to succeed in a fast-paced rapidly growing company
- Collaborative background working with various internal teammates to execute go-to-market strategy effectively & efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
- Salesforce Experience
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.