Our Services team is evolving & we are building a new team to grow & support channel partnerships at Index Exchange. We are looking for a tech-savvy, professional individual who will be responsible for managing & advising our channel partners in the addressability space. If youre an excellent communicator & collaborator & have the ability to thrive in a highly technical environment, then this role is for you.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Manage existing channel partners business & drive growth by forecasting & achieving quarterly revenue targets.
- Build & maintain a positive working relationship with channel partners to ensure smooth execution of services for our common customers.
- Work closely with channel partners to ensure our products & solutions evolve with their needs while addressing business outcomes for our common customers.
- Ensure channel partners have a deep understanding of Index Exchanges products & services (and vice versa) so our solutions are marketed & sold effectively to our common customers.
- Perform quarterly business reviews with channel partners & present recommendations across business & technical focus areas.
- Become a subject matter expert in the addressability space, IXs positioning & solutions, & act as a commercial specialist for IX account management teams on channel partner initiatives & opportunities.
- Oversee all aspects of partnership management for your portfolio of business, including:
- Developing a detailed partnership plan to monitor, track, & report on progress
- Defining partnership specific key initiatives, goals & KPIs
- Create & maintain comprehensive partnership documentation
- Identify trends, opportunities, & potential threats across your portfolio of business.
- Collaborate & communicate effectively with cross-functional teams including sales, account management, technical solutions, product, & product marketing.
Heres what youll have:
- Experience in directly managing, developing, & growing client partnerships and/ or senior relationships within the advertising technology landscape.
- Ability to build & influence relationships with senior internal & external stakeholders
- Proven ability of strategic planning & creative problem solving
- Strong project management skills - organized, self-starter, & detail oriented.
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to build clear & concise materials as well as communicate & present information effectively internally & externally.
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.