Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, & listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, & recognized by The New York Times as The Next Wave of Unicorn Start-Ups. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOULL DO
Youll join Brazes Messaging & Automation team, building the dashboard UI that allows our customers to run rich, sophisticated marketing campaigns. The Messaging & Automation team operates at high scale in an exciting technology environment, & covers a wide scope of activities from improving our existing product suite to developing exploratory & innovative new products. Youll work on a wide range of cutting-edge projects, from building the interface that teams use to reach billions of end users, to streamlining product adoption processes or driving the exploration of new emerging technologies & their applications to message sending.
- Deeply understand our customers, market, & technology environment. The Messaging & Automation team operates in a rapidly evolving technology ecosystem, & staying on top of the landscape in which we operate is a must.
- Deliver the product roadmap, ensuring that we are building the right products excellently.
- Partner with our internal data teams to ensure that we can measure success for the features were shipping.
- Own, execute & iterate on our go-to-market enablement processes.
- Represent the Product Management & Messaging & Automation teams on cross-functional strategic initiatives.
- Leverage qualitative & quantitative analysis to uncover new product opportunities that align with the Messaging & Automation teams OKRs.
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, & counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions & ensure that were building excellent products.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-3 years of full-time work experience
- Strong & clear written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Proactive & disciplined self-starter with an innate curiosity for learning & trying new things
- Experience making decisions based on quantitative data
- Growth Mindset
- Bonus Points:
- Experience working on a consumer-focused marketing team
- Startup experience
- Experience working on a product team
- Marketing technology experience
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events & top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments & a real get it done attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance & life insurance coverage for you & your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.