GumGum is seeking a Publisher Development Intern to join the Publisher Development Team. The Publisher Development intern will be a part of the PubDev team, that is focused on growing GumGum's advertising platform by building relationships with digital publishers & expanding into new content categories.
As an intern, you will be responsible for assisting the Publisher Development team with a variety of tasks. You will need to be a fast learner with a heavy interest in the online advertising ecosystem. You will work closely with the Publisher Services team to support team efficiencies & sales operations.
- Assist in the setup of new publisher accounts.
- Assist in month end billing process.
- Monitor & analyze daily performance trends in individual accounts.
- Provide tactical support for outbound publisher newsletter & team marketing events.
- Assist team with data entry in Salesforce.
- Create sales mocks for prospective clients.
- Manage a segment of publisher accounts.
- Help manage GumGum’s self service support center.
- Run team reports in Looker & the GumGum dashboard
- Assist with the coordination of marketing shipments & supply orders
- Provide support for client event planning
- Provide assistance with tagging publisher websites within GumGum’s internal dashboard.
- Setup publishers with GumGum’s ancillary ad products & new ad demand sources.
- Recent graduate or college senior.
- Tech savvy, entrepreneurial minded, constantly striving to educate themselves
- Proficient in Powerpoint & Excel
- Ability to organize, multi-task, & prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Paid Internship
- Experience working with your own website preferred