Who we are:
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in peoples behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative & entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do & are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do:
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships & sales teams better understand & predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, & the key offers & incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates & a stronger ROI.
The Marketing QA Specialist will be responsible for ensuring all deliverables are compliant with industry & department-wide standards of quality & accuracy. Exemplary proofreading, editing, & writing skills are paramount to success in this role. You willperform quality assurance checks on both creative content as well as complex data sets; identify & clearly document all issues; & collaborate across teams ensure resolution.The ideal candidate will be highly detail oriented, have thorough follow-through, & possess a sense of urgency.
While this position will be primarily focused on QA & proofreading responsibilities, you will also assist the team in answering internal marketing-related inquiries.
What you will do:
- Proofread direct mail campaigns with complex variable data to identify & document errors; coordinate with technical team to resolve all issues for final approval.
- Review all email marketing campaigns on a monthly basis for correct grammar & data prior to deployment.
- QA of all client data, including dealership contact information, vehicle names, & customer data.
- Develop a deep understanding of campaign logic & how it applies to the marketing templates (how content is triggered by key data points).
- Thoroughly proofread campaign logic documents for correct grammar & spelling.
- Collaborate with brand managers to document template updates for future marketing cycles & coordinate with technical team for implementation.
- Understand OEM & dealer specific legal requirements & ensure they are correctly applied to all marketing campaigns.
- Support brand managers in routing campaign samples through OEM compliance departments.
- Respond to marketing-related inquiries & requests to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Create campaign samples to share withaMsfield team.
- Develop content for the company knowledge base including FAQs, best practices, & training materials related to marketing topics.
Who you are:
- Excellent written English, including good spelling & grammar
- A meticulous approach to work & a keen eye for detail
- Ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to document & troubleshoot errors
- Analytical mind & problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational & project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with complex variable data
- Experience proofreading legal text a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint, & Adobe Acrobat
- An ability to work flexible hours when necessary, including evenings & weekends
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays & weekends may be required.
We believe in equal employment opportunities:
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
The company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the companys employees to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary actions up to & including discharge.