Snap is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live & communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, & have fun together.
Were looking for a Product Manager to join Snap Inc! Working from our New York, NY office, youll understand user behavior, analyze data, identify trends, craft strategies, lead cross-functional programs, measure impact, & drive wide-scale product implementation & rollout.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, & user researchers to analyze patterns & trends & identify new opportunities for growth
- Develop & prioritize new strategies, product initiatives, & programs
- Create & manage a feature backlog & drive roadmap planning
- Work with Engineering & Design teams to build, test, & ship product experiments
- Lead cross-functional teams to prioritize & pursue the highest impact opportunities
- Closely monitor & measure results
- Develop & thoroughly present go-forward recommendations
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of product management, marketing, and/or strategy experience at a consumer technology company
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- Ability to execute against defined objectives both tactically & strategically
- A team player who can collaborate with engineers, designers, & other cross-functional teams
- Ability to initiate & drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly & effectively
- A seasoned strategist, analyst, & product-minded thinker
- A passion for Snapchat & creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds & voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live & communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, & committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth & breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, & local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please dont be shy & contact us at email@example.com.