They say sitting is the new smoking. Were here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
We are currently searching for a Partners Operations Manager, based in Houston to work closely with our Fitness Partnerships teams across the US. Reporting directly to the Global Partner Operations Director, you'll have the opportunity to analyze, manage & improve processes & procedures of partner operations & relations at an international level.
What youll do...
- Analyze & optimize current processes & procedures: (gym) partners onboarding, contract management, quality control, & reporting
- Manage a team of 3 partner operations analysts supporting all operations
- Implement operational best practices in the US & manage strategic improvement projects
- Coordinate with other departments in the US & internationally, working together with the Partnerships, Finance, Customer Experience, Business Intelligence & Technology teams
- Design, plan & execute regional presentations to align departments & guarantee compliance with procedures best practices
You should have...
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of previous experience in business operations, consulting or similar
- 1+ years experience managing a team
- Expertise in project & process management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel & Powerpoint
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Solution minded & proactive person, with the ability to work autonomously in international environments & across departments
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish or Portuguese)
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays & a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers