Affiliate Marketing Manager
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster & empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business & our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
We're looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to work to build & manage affiliate partnerships focused on driving new customer growth for Current. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of affiliate campaigns as well as discovering & testing new partnerships. The Affiliate Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring affiliate agreements are driving high quality users efficiently, with a focus on high ROAS, scale, & true incremental growth. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work & is motivated by success.
- Candidates should have 4+ years of performance driven, direct response marketing experience, including hands-on experience driving growth via affiliate marketing
- Candidates will have experience developing & executing paid affiliate marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing & interpreting data from third-party platforms & adapt to custom internal tools.
- Experience in manipulating data from platforms such Looker, Adjust, Branch, Google Analytics, Excel, etc.
- Managing & tracking events using tools such as Segment, mParticle, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Leanplum, Braze, etc.
- Managing ASO on both App Store & Play Store to improve conversion & discovery
- Ability to work with both in-house designers & outside contractors/agencies to develop high-performing video & static creative assets as necessary to drive efficient & scalable growth.
- Experience with with mobile app user acquisition
- Experience using Impact
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits