ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As a Technical Delivery Manager within the FanDuel Daily Fantasy Sports team, you will work as part of a cross functional team thats challenging the way sports is followed! You will be working closely with our Product & Technology partners & be responsible for overseeing the successful technical delivery of our key strategic Programs through effective planning, technical dependency & risk management, & strong communication with stakeholders. You ensure that technical dependencies & priorities are clearly understood & communicated & provide a transparent & accurate view of the status of both current Technical Delivery as well as future demand. You act as a technical resource & coach for first & third party developers as well as technical program managers, demonstrating model behaviors, partnering with key stakeholders to ensure consistency of best practices & technical execution.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
Reporting into the Engineering Director of Enablement for Daily Fantasy Sports, this role will involve working with our strategic first & third party to ensure that FanDuels vision for its products are delivered on required timescales with best in class reliability, stability, & performance. You will have the opportunity to promote technical best practices, share technical knowledge, & identify & execute on improved efficiencies of Technical Delivery.
This role is a tremendous opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a huge change initiative. You'll be interacting & partnering with people from all levels, across functions ranging from Technology, Product, Program Management, Marketing, Legal, & Compliance.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Exceptional verbal & written communication & presentation skills; this role has considerable exposure to senior leaders, with a need to communicate complex technical activities in a simple manner to varying stakeholders
- You have deep expertise from similar roles within a large, fast moving, online digital business, & will have experience of lean, agile, & more traditional delivery methodologies.
- You have an ability to collaborate with technical leaders, from brainstorming technical architectures to leading the charge on performance & stability, to helping unblock technical roadblocks. Youre comfortable getting in the technical weeds when you need to in order to ensure the best Product delivery possible.
- Your leadership skills ensure that you are seen as a role model & able to influence teams with your technical knowledge & experience of delivery & Agile ways of working, particularly scaled agile methodologies.
- Approachability, open-mindedness, & an ability to work well with people at all levels of the business is at the heart of how we work.
- You will be able to focus & motivate third party delivery partners to work at pace with quality & deadlines at the forefront of their thinking.
- You'll need to be a strong & independent individual contributor, skilled in matrix delivery models.
- Demonstrable experience of being an effective communicator engaging at a range of levels of detail.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.