Peloton is looking for an Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision leader who will be responsible for setting the strategy & execution for Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision strategy for its products.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Product Software Engineering, this leader will help drive the product roadmap to fuel Pelotons double-digit growth & market expansion. The Vice President will serve as a transformational technical & people leader providing insights to the executive leadership team on technology advancements for artificial intelligence & computer vision, ensuring automation & process scalability is at the forefront of strategic conversations, & building & leading a world-class technical team.
- Drive closely with all partner teams to create AI/CV roadmaps to help deliver on the company vision
- Communicate cross-functionally to drive both engineering & product alignment
- Be both a technical Leader & people manager
- Grow the team & help shape processes & culture as the team & the company grows
- Champion engineering & operational excellence, establishing metrics & process for assessment & improvements
- 10+ years of AI/CV/ML experience, including 5+ years of hands-on technical management
- Experience in one or more of the following domains: Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Computer vision.
- Experience recruiting & managing technical teams, including performance management
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication & coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses, & retail showrooms in the US, UK, & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.