WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE'S LIVES EVERY DAY. JOIN A TEAM WITH WHOM YOU WILL MAKEPEOPLES LIVES BETTER EVERY DAY!
Join egis Living as a Server!
Do people tell you that you are positive & fun? Can you really connect with people on a personal level? Do you have empathy & energy, too? If you love to care for seniors & are a real people person, then you have just found the perfect job!
Aegis of Dana Pointis currently accepting resumes for the position of Server, Part-Time! FMorning & Afternoon shifts available.
We're a top-rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" several times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Caregivers are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
If you have a passion for food & conversing with seniors- join our current dining staff in providing a fun & comfortable dining experience each day to ourresidents!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Set-up & clean-up of the dining room
- Serve meals to all residents in a professional, friendly, & timely manner
- Reports all unsafe conditions, incidents or equipment to dietary department supervisor or executive director immediately
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What youll need to rock this job:
- Previous serving experience in an assisted living a PLUS
- Compassionate & have a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team & communicate effectively
- Attention to detail & excellent memory
- Must pass the Background check & Health Screening Test
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
If you are interested in becoming a Caregiver for egis Living, we encourage you to submit your resume toJhon Vargasat Jhon.Vargas@aegisliving.com or Contact Jhon Vargas at (425) 284-1611