At Poppin, we believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to work happy.
We provide companies the foundation for creating inspirational workspaces through a unique offering of furniture, office supplies, & branded merchandise. Weve put a modern spin on a 100 year-old industry thats been slow to adapt to todays modern consumer. By simplifying the process, providing transparent pricing & discounts, & making our products available on demand, Poppin is able to offer a service unlike any other in the marketplace.
Poppin is looking for a super passionate, ambitious & motivated Sales Development Representative to join our B2B Sales team in NYC! Poppins Sales Development Representatives (SDR) will act as the bridge between our marketing & sales organizations. Our sales organization is growing & our inbound & outbound lead generation is increasing significantly.
This is a key role in the sales process to help manage our lead lifecycle by reactivating lost accounts & fostering new business relationships through outbound outreach. Our SDR will proactively qualify buying interest, understand size & shape of potential accounts & distribute them to the appropriate sales person.
The SDR will be a Poppin brand champion & ensure that all prospective customers have a clear understanding of what it means to work happy & the impact Poppin can have on the client's brand & culture.
The ideal candidate has an innate ability to smile over the phone & email, & make the individual on the other end smile as well! Our SDR will be a self-starter, professionally aggressive, well organized, & motivated to grow & succeed. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our sales organization continues to grow & evolve.
- Manage & qualify inbound lead traffic via LiveChat, phone & web forms
- Prospect & create new leads to increase B2B sales pipeline
- Complete due diligence on prospective clients
- Successfully manage & overcome prospect objections
- Email & cold call into dormant accounts to reinvigorate relationships
- Email & cold call into potential prospects to create new business relationship to identify potential decision makers
- Work closely with the sales organization to ensure quality of leads & conversion to customers
- Route qualified opportunities to the proper sales team
- Set qualified appointments for account executives
- Create consistent daily activity plan & continuous growth in leads created pipeline
- Utilize CRM to track & measure all activity & prospective client followup
- Meet & exceed daily objectives
- Be a brand champion & educate prospective clients on Poppin
- Minimum of 1 year B2B sales experience
- Well organized, go-getter mentality & a pre-planner
- Comfortable on the phone & happy to handle & overcome objections
- Strong email skills
- Comfortable with high levels of multitasking on Mac OS X
- Comfortable dealing with data & understanding reports
- A geeky affinity for office products & furniture is a plus
- A passion for making people happy is a must (including yourself)!
ABOUT OUR TEAM:
Successful Poppin team members step up to the plate & work to get smarter every single day. Our startup ethos requires an all-hands-on-deck attitude (or, as we call it, work scrappy), taking on any & all changes with excitement & a great attitude.
We believe that working happy starts with embracing differences & that self-expression shouldnt end at the office. To that end, every Poppin employee is encouraged to be themselves & create fun every day. While we align our company goals on the changing needs of our employees, business, & larger communities, we remain consistently committed to creating an environment rooted in diversity, equity, & inclusion for all Poppin employees, partners, & customers.