Join our HelloFresh Family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy-to-cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you!
For our young & passionate team in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Product Development Analyst. Working in the Product Development team (part of the BDBI team) you will enable the continuous growth of HelloFresh. You will do so by leading various projects, distilling insights from big data & more.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead cross-functional projects & motivate others to execute change. Projects are focused on the development of both new & existing products or even business lines. A good example of such a project is the recently introduced HelloFresh Market.
- Distill actionable insights from big data to improve business performance of our product portfolio, ranging from the HelloFresh Market to our Christmas box.
- Proactively contribute to the HelloFresh growth strategy, bringing in external views & experience to grow & further professionalize The HelloFresh product portfolio.
- Although closely related, this role focuses on all HelloFresh products surrounding the core product but not the core product - our meal kits - itself
Are you our perfect new colleague?
- You have a minimum of three years of working experience in Strategy Consulting or Business Development. As a strong communicator, you are not afraid of leading a team or a cross-functional project & know how to motivate others to reach their goals. You are eager to develop yourself & the people around you by actively looking for & sharing feedback. You are opportunity driven & always look for chances to improve HelloFresh. You like to work in a fast paced environment & continuously adapt to new business challenges. You will report to the Associate Director of Product Development & work closely with colleagues in Amsterdam & abroad. You are very experienced in data analysis, using tools such as SQL, Excel & GSheets. Experience with Python or similar programming languages is a plus. Finally, you possess a University Masters degree & are fluent in English & preferably Dutch.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the growth of HelloFresh
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives
- Company benefits such as food & fruit in the office, exercise classes, & other health-related activities
- Discount on the HelloFresh Box
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam check it out here!
- The opportunity to engage & collaborate with our talent across the globe
- And of course, youll get compensation in the form of salary & other perks.
What does the recruitment process look like?
After applying we take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will send you a Microsoft Excel Test. You passed? Great! We will schedule an online interview with the hiring team to get to know you better. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with two analysts in the team. Through to the next round? That will be a final interview with your future manager, the Associate Director of Product Development & the Director of Business Development. We will schedule the online interviews quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Youre hungry for more?
Nice, we got you covered! Apply now below with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics.
At HelloFresh we celebrate Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and, Belonging. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.
Wed like to work with our own recruiting agencies. Proactive talent acquisition is therefore not appreciated.