We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb (formerly Spot.IM) is on a mission to increase the quality of conversations online. We build technologies that create thriving & engaged communities, reduce toxicity, & increase safetyimproving the quality of civil discourse & supporting independent journalism. Today, OpenWeb works with more than 1000 top-tier publishers (including News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29 & more) & hosts 100 million monthly active users.
Founded in 2012, OpenWeb has over 100 employees between New York City & Tel Aviv. We are backed by world-class investors including Insight Partners, Index Ventures, AltaIR Capital, ScaleUp, & Norma Investments. As a hyper-growth technology company aiming to save the web from toxicity & big tech, were looking for entrepreneurial, passionate, organized, & results-oriented team players to join the team. Are you in?
The Role: Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the go-to-market strategy & execution, streamlining internal release processes & collaborating to tailor messaging, packaging, & delivery of the solutions to market. You will support the product commercialization process, working closely with cross-functional teams such as Product, Engineering, Business Marketing, Business Development & Partner Success teams. You will work with product managers to improve the product offering based on the results & feedback from the marketing & sales channels. Collaboration is crucial to your success in this role as you will work across different teams. This is a core role at the heart of all operations at the company.
What Youll Get To Do:
- Own the go-to-market product roadmap, strategy & execution of Publisher product launches
- Develop value proposition & messaging frameworks, & drive articulation of product portfolio positioning aligned to OpenWeb's key goals
- Work closely with Product Managers to identify needs & sharpen product offerings based on competitive landscape & feedback from customers
- Collaborate with teams to create compelling sales & marketing collateral as well as messaging & internal/external communications to drive adoption/conversion
- Build training materials & conduct sales enablement trainings for key product launches
- Collaborate with Marketing to produce data-driven market stories, case studies, product guides & execute/participate in webinars that support the business objectives
- 3+ years of product marketing experience at an ad tech company, brand, and/or social platforms
- Experience building & executing marketing & go-to-market plans
- Superb communication skills, verbal & written & presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills & a data-driven mindset
- Ability to influence & motivate colleagues across cross-functional teams & in a highly matrixed environment
- Team player, contributor & cheerleader
- Master multitasker
- BA/BS degree preferred, MBA or advanced degree a plus
The OpenWeb Culture: We offer a dynamic & unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class & high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, & creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change & strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role & projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, & make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams & upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us!