What We Are Building:
At Rubikloud, we are on a mission to bring Intelligent Decision Automation to the worlds largest enterprise retailers. Our platform unifies the latest in distributed systems, artificial intelligence, cloud architecture & some of the brightest minds to fulfill our mission. Over the past three years, we have been able to connect with over 150,000 retail point of sales location in 10 countries & create a database of over $100 billion in first party retail transactional data. And the numbers are only growing!
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Director of Client Success to drive customer success within our multi-million dollar accounts to transform large omni-channel retailers into advanced data-driven businesses. This role offers a unique combination of a start-up company environment, enterprise retail clients, team development, cutting edge big data & machine-learning technology.
The ideal candidate will wear both strategic & tactical hats, responsible for everything from setting overall engagement strategy to defining the necessary processes & deliverables required to realize this strategy, through coaching & training team members to execute it.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product & Delivery, the successful candidate will oversee the post-sales customer life-cycle for all Solution accounts as well as working with cross functional leadership to implement changes that will improve the overall client experience.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Build an industry leading Customer Success practice by leading & building a team of client management professionals
- Represent & evangelize our Culture Code through words & actions
- Provide ongoing strategic & tactical leadership to multi-million dollar retail client accounts
- Develop meaningful & strong trusted advisory relationship with key client stakeholders, including C-level executives, by leveraging your industry experience to guide the clients use of Rubikloud solutions to meet their goals
- Proactively communicate with clients on escalated issues providing the strategy for resolution & timely progress updates. Ensure that we are meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Monitor performance; identify issues or trends that threaten customer success, & work cross-functionally to drive solutions on customers behalf.
- Provide management with an assessment of the health of your client portfolio, identify client reference candidates for sales & marketing efforts, & serve as the internal voice of the customer to inform the product & customer-facing business processes.
- Oversee all delivery activities for the Client Solutions team to ensure quality & speed of delivery, & provide project management leadership for cross-functional teams to execute engagements seamlessly & maximize client satisfaction
- Manage the performance & growth of the Client Solutions Management team