This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Our Customer Risk Review team is looking for a hands-on analyst with experience in the payments and/or finance industry. You will be working with a wide range of teams within Adyen, including compliance, legal, underwriting & sales, to ensure that our KYC (Know-Your-Customer) documents are up-to-date. Do you have strong analytical skills & want to contribute to the practice of enhanced due diligence, fraud & money laundering whilst driving change & projects? In that case, we are looking for you!
What youll do
- Execute & monitor Know-Your-Customer (KYC) & Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) procedures to ensure our customers compliance with financial regulations;
- Collect & analyze customer information on a periodic basis whilst documenting material changes to their organizational structures;
- Drive the ongoing change within our team & company by collaborating in process development improvements & taking-on new projects to positively impact our reviews;
- Liaise contact with customers, support them in correcting shortcomings, understanding their business models & assist them to deliver proper documents;
- Maintain contact with internal stakeholders on a global scale to ensure process consistency.
Who you are
- At least 1-2 years experience in Customer Due Diligence/Enhanced Due Diligence/KYC;
- Knowledge of AML/ATF preferred;
- University degree in Business Administration, Law or Finance;
- Fluent in English; additional language skills valued (Spanish, Portuguese, preferred);
- Strong time management skills & ability to work in an evolving & changing environment;
- Have solid inter-personal skills, specifically with the ability to liaise with customers from varying disciplines & cultures;
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!