--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
We will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organisations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated client-facing professional who is passionate about being an advocate for both your customers & the product. You have experience supporting customers through onboarding, account setup, usage assessments, & data in order to increase adoption, retention, & satisfaction in the product. You excel at identifying opportunities for improvement & maintaining scalable processes & systems to ensure customer success.
You have a strong understanding of service culture, customer facing products, & account management tools. You're excited to leverage your experience as a Client Engagement Associate at a fast-paced & mission-driven technology company.
- Partner with a Client Engagement Manager to understand each customers mission sets & operational process in order to seamlessly integrate Dataminr into their workflow
- Drive product adoption, renewal, & customer satisfaction by bringing value to our customers every day
- Responsible for data entry, sorting & archiving, & helping to maintain the teams portion of the database
- Ensure all client needs are met, solving issues at the lowest level & knowing when to escalate
- Learn Dataminr systems used to support & engage customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Ensure seamless onboarding & account setup for customers
- Maintain accurate customer health & usage data on assigned customers
- Collect customer feedback & clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development
- Continuously drive tactical efficiency & improvements for the International Defence organization
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience in a related field
- 0-2 years of client-facing or product experience with a strong interest in supporting customers in the Public Sector vertical
- Experience or knowledge of the UK Armed Forces or other UK federal government bodies preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience of publicly available information (PAI) & social media analysis efforts of public sector organizations, including but not limited to military, law enforcement or emergency management
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software & tools
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical & non-technical customers
- High level of accountability & the ability to execute on multiple & competing projects & deadlines
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills & a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- UK SC clearance preferred but not required
Why you should work here:
- We recognise & reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including equity
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents such as Health & Dental insurance, Vision Care & Income Protection & Life Insurance
- pension with company match
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks & beverages, & catered meals, Bi-monthly company outings, Dataminr Yoga
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical wellbeing, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
- discounted Gym Membership
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect & process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminr's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy & applicable data protection laws. By providing your details & applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.