Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage & fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, & real-time coordination with doctors & insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicines true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 400 employees across four locations, & are on track to achieve $1 Billion ARR by the end of 2020. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article These 50 Start-Ups Maybe the Next Unicorns."
Reporting directly to the CEO,we are seeking an exceptional talent to develop the vision, strategy & support the complex practices delivered by our amazing Pharmacy team! You will be empowered to innovate the future of our pharmacy operations. You will collaborate with business leaders in design-thinking exercises so that we crystallize our pharmacy operations & technology priorities including patient journey maps. You will help design patient experiences designed to help us fulfill our mission. You will build deep partnerships with our executive leadership team & champion enthusiastic new ways operations & technology can advance our patient experience. You will ensure consistent & reliable compliance & quality for our patients through continuous improvement of our fulfillment operations, patient care teams & crisp execution of roadmap projects. You will build & inspire a team of Pharmacists & Pharmacy Techs & will drive our Pharmacy operations & technology roadmap.
This role is based in San Francisco, CA.
- You will develop our Pharmacy operations strategy including national expansion & scaling
- You will attract, retain & mentor talented Pharmacists delivering an amazing patient experience every day!
- You will partner with Fulfillment Center teams to provide product, operations, & growth (including Business Development) initiative feedback
- You will partner with fulfillment, care & operations teams to deliver on strategic projects
- You will maintain & project manage new accreditations as we scale Fulfillment Centers
- Maintain VIPPS & URAC Specialty
- Achieve URAC Mail accreditation & ACHC accreditation
- You will maintain current fulfillment center contracts & licenses as related to expansion
- You will lead our REMS implementation
- You will support PSAO relationships & manage our MAC appeals process
- You will help our team learn & growth through innovative continuing education initiatives for team
- You will partner with our people team in the development of coaching, learning, & career paths for Pharmacists in Charge, Directors of Pharmacy & their staff pharmacist reports
- You will manage & maintain compliance for Fulfillment Centers
- You will support pharmacy policy creation, iteration with team, & implementation related to best pharmacy practices
- Implement Alto Savings card for cash medications below U&C.
- State Board of Pharmacy license required, Pharm. D., MBA preferred
- Seven to Ten (7-10) years of pharmacy management experience is required with national scale/presence
- Expertise in a variety of Pharmacy/Healthcare topics, to include: Specialty pharmacy, Medicare products (e.g. Part D), Medicaid, HEDIS, & Accreditation (NCQA, URAC)
- Experience scaling pharmacies across the United States
- Familiarity with Fulfillment Center compliance laws state by state
- Experience managing a market of Pharmacists in Charge
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.