Peloton is looking for a Senior Strategic Marketing Manager, Digital to join the Global Strategic Marketing team, reporting to the VP, Strategic Marketing. Were looking for someone who understands the connection between our brand, & popular culture including music, sports & entertainment, & brings a depth of experience in transforming brand/strategic marketing strategy into a best-in-class digital go-to-market execution. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with the wider Brand & Strategic Marketing team, Media, Creative, Music & Content teams to help deepen engagement with new & existing members, & ensure our Strategic Marketing programs are brought to life through innovative digital marketing.
- Partner with Strategic Marketing leaders across music, Instructors, programming, sports & entertainment to understand the brand & business goals, & consumer insights to inform the development of strategic digital channel plans.
- Partner with the Media teams to develop processes to optimize creative real-time with in-market campaigns.
- Partner with the Digital Acquisition & Web teams to devise optimal consumer journey for brand & strategic marketing campaigns
- Support the authoring of insight-led marketing briefs, & creative development of digital campaigns & campaign rollout.
- Work closely with the Music & Content teams to ensure our marquee music & content priority initiatives receive bespoke digital marketing plans.
- Help author a broader digital marketing strategy & playbook for the Global brand marketing team. This includes a perspective on how to optimize for speed & agility in both planning & execution, as well as identifying channel-specific KPIs based on team goals
- Oversee the digital marketing tactics from brief to creative execution to handoff within large scale marketing campaigns. Channels include, but are not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Search, Native, & Display.
- Work closely with our in-house creative team & creative agency partners to bring to life compelling & effective channel-first digital content.
- Own end-to-end projects through clear cross-functional communication & diligent management of timeline & milestones.
- Partner with Regional Marketing Leads to translate global plans into local relevant execution via campaign toolkits
- Develop collateral & presentation materials to facilitate cross-functional sharing between marketing & sales teams, including presentations to external partners
- Responsible for asset requests, asset management, & handoff process to Media partners. Keen eye for detail is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in digital advertising with a focus on performance marketing, content strategy, creative development, & optimization. [Facebook, Instagram, Search, Display, YouTube, Twitter etc.]
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape, with a disproportionate focus on paid social & digital, & proven success working with media teams to drive performance.
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape, experience with key media metrics & measurement & a demonstrated excitement for performance marketing
- Experienced in performance marketing. Looking for someone who is equally excited about analyzing performance data, as they are about creative storytelling.
- Successful ability to wear multiple hats - tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical & quant skills
- Go-getter, positive attitude who thrives in supporting cross-channel platform strategic campaigns.
- A channel practitioner. This person is not just experienced with social & digital marketing but has a passion for it.
- Experience working with creative partners both internally & externally to influence channel production & asset management. Baseline experience in creative content development, participating in video/photo shoots preferred.
- The ideal candidate will obsess over performance metrics & help drive creative optimizations to deliver business results.
- Excellent track record of managing multiple projects & campaigns simultaneously
- Organizational skills, great attention to detail, willingness to be flexible & ability to lead workstreams from inception to execution
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.