Vimeo is looking for a Senior Product + UX Copywriter partner with Vimeo designers, product managers, engineers, & product marketers to think conceptually & strategically about copy for web & mobile interfaces, & to craft clear & compelling product messaging. Reporting into the VP of UX + Design, you will work alongside another copywriter to analyze the current product voice, strategize whatever innovative approach is needed, & then implement & continually improve that content. An ideal candidate strives for strong & impactful UX language, has a passion for design, & loves strategy as much as writing, testing, & iterating.
What youll do:
- Plan, write, edit, test & improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature & other content
- Play a key role in the product discovery & development process, working hand-in-hand with design, product, research, & BI to craft product copy
- Work as part of a focused UX team to lift the key business metrics that help Vimeo to grow
- Work across various product teams to build & support a unified voice across our customer experience
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work, & take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
- Regularly audit copy as it exists on legacy sections of the site & suggest changes
- Work with other product & brand copywriters across Vimeo to ensure a consistent voice
- Foster a culture of inclusivity & accessibility in our product & policies
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Proven experience as a UX copywriter for SaaS products
- Demonstration of clear & concise product copy
- Experience supporting the full product development process, from vision to launch to iteration
- Experience working directly with product managers, designers, & product marketing to build compelling product experiences
- Experience translating complex product & business concepts into simple & engaging copy
- Proven leadership, leading with empathy, both for users & employees
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.