We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Data Analytics team & help us make the right decisions for the marketing team. Our analysts span the full data cycle from data collection to business recommendations & use advanced technologies to process & report the data. We are a diverse team of analysts, scientists, & engineers who have come together to analyze the data for a product that we firmly believe will revolutionize people's digital identities. On a daily basis, you will work directly with individuals both in New York & Paris offices who will push you to reach levels that you didn't think were possible. We get a kick out of challenging ourselves to do better & a friendly competitive spirit will carry you a long way.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Partner with business stakeholders such as Finance, Sales, Marketing, & more to understand business objectives & define key metrics
- Run complex analyses & build specific business intelligence dashboards in Tableau
- Write SQL & help to build better models, we always push ourselves to do better than we did before
- Work with data scientists to build complex statistical models to segment users & predict their behaviors
- Make recommendations that will guide every small & large decision
- Mentor & guide other team members
- Use advance technologies to process & report data
- You have 4+ years of working experience with SQL & relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Redshift
We're also looking for:
- Experience taking large data outputs & conducting critical analysis using Excel/Looker/whatever tool to derive business insights cohort analysis, slice & dice techniques, segmentation, etc.
- Experience communicating complex analyses, data-heavy insights & resulting recommendations/decisions to the team at large with a simple, clear story
- Experience communicating directly with decision-makers & influencing their decisions through the use of data
- Experience merging data from different sources to come up with unified models
- Experience building BI dashboards in a tool such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI or other similar tools & with multi-touch attribution models
- You are fluent in digital marketing
- You can merge the above experience with an understanding of our product & business to arrive at concrete business recommendations
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more - & are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.