Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift & we intend to lead it. As talent becomes the main differentiator between failure & success, organizations must attract, engage & develop their people more than ever. To do so, they need powerful & sophisticated tools that take the pain out of HR management & empower employees & people leaders. That is where we come in.
As our Application Architect you are going to lead multiple teams building applications on top of our state-of-the-art platform, as well as influence the future direction of the platform. Its not a classic R&D leader role, but more of a cross-functional mix of Business Analysis, Development,Product & UX with people leadership & technology curiosity at its core.
You should join if you are:
- High velocity & hands-on:
The type of person who cant sit still & instantly goes after the next idea or opportunity, brings it to the team or does it themselves, as long as it gets done quickly & with high quality.
Love getting product to market more than any specific technology:
We use the Lifion platform to build applications (think rules-engine on steroids), which allows us to create applications with extreme pace & limited code, but also comes with some limitations that we can improve by coordinating with the platform teams.
An energizer & people leader:
We are a fast growing team & are looking for leaders who will help us energize & lead--not from authority, but with inspiration & knowledge.
- A product delivery leader & strong problem solver:
We are building applications while developing our next-gen platform. We are basing the way we architect & build applications on CS fundamentals, but are innovating to continue to accelerate & allow for federated development across the globe.
The opportunity for you
- We are building ADPs next big business & have the agility of a startup with the resources of a fortune 500, which you can leverage & grow based on our compelling applications & vision that you will help define & execute.
- Our industry is changing & so is how we build applications. Together with Lifions leadership team, you will have the ability to shape your role & your team; the opportunity for growth is only limited by your ability to execute & drive results.
- Architect & oversee the foundation of HCM applications & their development
- Ensure software & solutions are stable & scalable
- Coordinate with teams across the entire program to ensure alignment with developers needs
- Mentor & train application developers
- Act as a focal point for best practices
- Collaborate with UX & Product on cross functional teams
- Gather & present requirements for new features
- Break down barriers to development progress
- Present progress to stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience with full cycle application development (Full SDLC experience: architecture, design, development, delivery, etc.)
- Experience managing at least one product development team (several preferred)
- Experience in an iterative, Agile environment
- Cross-functional familiarity with Product Management & UX
- Strong CS & product development fundamentals (design patterns, database schema design, data modeling, API design & considerations, design by promise, quality concepts including TDD & BDD approaches)