Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is seeking an experienced Brand Sales Manager to drive revenue against our video & native brand building solutions. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of digital media/ad tech, with experience selling video both via managed services & programmatically.
The candidate is a rare blend of strategist & hunter. You are a consultative & solutions focused seller able to leverage our various assets to build solutions for brands where video is at the core. You are also entrepreneurial & self-motivated & can quickly identify & pursue short term revenue opportunities. You know how to figure things out, but also know when to ask for help. You are smart, empathetic & have a track record of success. With excellent communication skills, the right candidate is collaborative & a positive contributor to the Taboola culture.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Evangelize the Taboola story in market, highlighting our video brand building capabilities
- Cultivate relationships with agencies & top tier brand advertisers in assigned territory by gaining insight into their business, & providing the appropriate solution to achieve their marketing goals
- Build innovative, complex & strategic brand marketing solutions, as well as execute on more tactical video ad buys
- Drive new video advertising revenue by establishing long-term strategic partnerships
- Generate high volume of sales calls, meetings, presentations & proposals to marketers & advertising agencies
- Provide feedback to the company on product offering & how to best service our advertiser's needs
- Ability to travel to generate new business
- 3-6 years of experience in Digital Advertising Sales, in a solution-oriented environment ideally selling video and/or native content. Programmatic knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to interface with key decision makers at all levels at the brand & agency
- Internal relationship builder, that is able to effectively navigate organizational structure & partner with capability teams to deliver client solutions
- Proven track record of success in the market
- Strong contacts across brand & ad agency investment & trading desk teams
- Highly motivated team player with strong organizational, written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office, SalesForce (CRM software)
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.