Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
The First Impressions Associate will be the gatekeeper to the Justworks office & the first point of contact for all our visitors. He or she will be a jack of all trades & a yes person - there is no challenge too small! This is an opportunity for a true team player to thrive in a fast-paced, high intensity environment.
What you'll do
- Serve as the (friendly!) gatekeeper to the Justworks office
- Greet & check-in visitors in accordance with Justworks visitor security procedures
- Work closely with our Office Manager & Recruiting Coordinator to coordinate visitors & meetings at Justworks
- Assist with administrative & office-related tasks as needed
- Keep the front area presentable & tidy
- Maintain a high level of discretion with documents & information
- Receiving & sorting mail, packages & food deliveries
Who you are
- 4-Year College Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to be responsive & resourceful & work across teams
- You can come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, & know how to organize & prioritize your workload
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments & want to help build something meaningful
- No job too small, a can-do attitude
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds, & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.