Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data & fintech & we are looking for a Performance Marketing Lead to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. While we've received numerous awards & recognitionsuch as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, GlassDoors Best Places to Work, & Forbes FinTech 50it is our people, our culture, & our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
At Kabbage, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, & do their best work. Our commitment to diversity & inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, & our customers. We are fully focused on equality & believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin & all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Manage operations of core paid acquisition channels in order to drive towards company growth goals while maximizing ROI.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with ad network partners to develop & execute on channel strategies & to capitalize on latest channel technology.
- Use data to identify channel optimization & growth opportunities, surfacing dependencies & blockers to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Provide strategy for channel performance & communicate insights to marketing leadership.
What we're looking for in you:
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure & process qualitative or quantitative data & draw insightful conclusions from it; exhibits a probing mind & achieves penetrating insights.
- Informing: Sharing information & keeping people informed about what is happening.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities & conditions; copes effectively with complexity & change.
- High Standards: Expects personal performance & team performance to be above average.
What you should have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a performance marketing role.
- Experience managing & optimizing bid strategies for SEM Brand, SEM Non-Brand, Paid Social, & Display channels.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantageour way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, & exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, & onsite fitness classes.
While our perks & benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, & resilient. We are proactive, productive, & problem solvers. And we dont do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively & work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating & separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.