KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provide end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
Katerras Licensing Team is responsible for acquiring, maintaining & managing the various business & professional licenses required to support our companys diverse practice areas. A successful License Associate candidate will be detail-oriented, excited about research & able to communicate across multiple departments to acquire necessary information & provide relevant updates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Tracking jobs & ensuring appropriate licensure for the relevant scopes of work, including preparing & submitting license applications & renewals
- Acquiring, managing & maintaining licenses & other governmental filings at the federal, state, & local level
- Researching license & registration requirements for a variety of practice areas at a federal, state, & local level
- Maintaining detailed & current documentation & databases
- Contribute to the development of our license qualifier tracking system
- Conduct quarterly update meetings with qualifiers
- Handle the application process for & maintaining our qualifiers licenses
- Contributing to the on-going development & improvement of our license system
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years recent experience with licensing or as a paralegal with legal research expertise
- Detail-oriented, demonstrates strong critical thinking skills, curious
- Comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- Adept at performing research, including online & via communications with jurisdictions
- Able to coordinate across departments
- Excited to contribute to the on-going development of our internal systems
- Comfortable using various online tools including Smartsheet
- Education: College degree (4 years)
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, learning & successfully working in multicultural environments
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.