We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Employee Experience at Vacasa
We cultivate Vacasas culture. Our employees are the heart of our product, & our job is to take care of them all. Were the thread connecting our growing global family as we balance the needs of every employeewhether they work across an office or across an ocean.
What were looking for
We are looking for individuals who have a successful track record bringing new & innovative solutions to any task they take on. Integration Training Specialists are advocates for Vacasa during acquisitions. They embody our culture & have a mission to help new employees become part of the Vacasa family. In addition to training new team members, they are ready to jump in to assist with home onboarding, owner communication, or reservation & guest management. Youll work on multiple projects at once & be exposed to all aspects of Vacasas business.
You'll need to be up for a challenge to help support the Corporate Development team, be able to thrive in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment, & be both efficient & accurate while also being able to represent the company both verbally & written. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to learn & grow with us if successful in this role!
What youll do
- Work closely with Integration Managers & Training Leads to execute the tasks necessary to successfully train new employees coming to Vacasa through acquisitions.
- Train new employees on a variety of tasks & responsibilities including Operations, Customer Experience, & Business Development.
- Track the status of assigned project tasks throughout the lifecycle of an integration.
- Execute fieldwork necessary to train employees in conjunction with more senior project team members.
- Work alongside Training Leads on building & improving Vacasas integration training strategy.
Travel up to an average of 50% of the year. This will flex up & down based on season & pipeline.
Skills youll need
- Establish a strong understanding of our cross-functional teams, especially Business Development, Operations, & Customer Experience.
- Proven track record of delivering successful training sessions in a variety of training environments.
- Ability to build & maintain strong business partnerships & represent the company in the most positive manner.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, & act with integrity & discretion.
- Experience working within a project-based environment preferred.
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture