Plated is seeking an energetic, highly-motivated & detail-oriented marketing professional to drive the integrated marketing strategy & execution across all functions & platforms. The Senior Marketing Manager sets the marketing strategy & master 360 planning calendar for Plated, ensuring communications across all channels, both online & offline, are consistent with the brand & driving our core business goals. As part of this team, this role will develop & implement innovative marketing strategies that create differentiation for Plated within the crowded meal kit category. As we expand more product offerings into more channels, there will be great potential for growth & opportunity to be part of innovative marketing programs in a company that is truly disrupting the food category. The role is a core contributor to building the Plated brand & customer excitement.
This position is well suited to a creative & analytical thinker with the organizational ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
What You'll be Doing
- Develop cross-channel marketing campaigns that leverage earned, owned, & paid channels that support revenue & other established business goals including acquisition, retention & utilization.
- Lead briefing on all 360 campaigns that supports integrated campaigns throughout the year & ensures clear marketing/campaign strategy. Lead the delivery of program assets from concept through implementation, with support from individual channel owners, to ensure all communications, assets, & copy are on strategy & on brand.
- Partner cross-functionally with Culinary, Product, UX, & Development teams to align customer experience, capabilities, & product offerings with campaign strategies & ensure end-to-end on-brand experience.
- Act as a strategic marketing partner & collaborate closely with individual channel owners to ensure all channel specific deliverables are implemented & key marketing objectives are met in accordance with deadlines.
- Ensure Plated establishes core points of difference within the competitive landscape & integrate these RTBs into all performance marketing initiatives as well as larger integrated campaigns.
- Drive the development & measurement of the benefit of integrated planning & 360 campaigns driving towards core business KPIs of acquisition & retention.
- Manage & oversee consumer insights, in partnership with internal departments & Albertsons teams, including research, audience targeting strategy, market trends tracking, & third party fielded studies to better inform integrated campaigns & provided measured insights to translate into actions.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelors degree & 5+ years experience in marketing, preferably in the e-commerce space
- Experience in omni-channel and/or integrated planning role
- Experience leveraging data & consumer insights to better inform campaign planning & audience targeting
- Experience leveraging customer data to optimize marketing targeting, content & performance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & G Suite
- Experience across multiple channels, including offline & online performance marketing (a plus)
- Ability to lead meetings with multiple stakeholders, across various departments & including senior leadership team
- Flexibility & agility to adapt to changing & evolving business objectives
- Exceptional project & time management skills across multiple, concurrent projects
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on data, & work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail & ability to meet deadlines
- Strong collaboratorability to work across multiple teams & personalities to drive towards common goal
Working at Plated
Plated brings together exceptional food, unparalleled creativity, & innovative technology to redefine the dinner experience. Our team is solving big-picture problems in a collaborative, data-driven environment weve built togetherand were looking for the best people to join us.
Our benefits & perks (expanding all the time!):
- The best part: a free weekly Plated box!
- Unlimited vacation days with a "get your work done" policy that respects your time
- Competitive compensation
- Customizable medical, vision, & dental plans & a 401(k) plan
- Annual education stipend for your career development
- Newly renovated office in Flatiron, Manhattan with an open floor plan, beautiful demo kitchens, & adorable office dogs.
- Daily breakfast, afternoon snacks, & Test Kitchen samples
- Company events, cultural clubs, & food-related activities
Plated is an Equal Opportunity Employer