We are hiring an enthusiastic full-cycle Recruiter to support our growing team! As a Recruiter you will manage the entire recruitment process for a variety of roles across the company. You will be in charge of sourcing, screening, interview coordination, & managing candidates throughout our interview processes. Your role is incredibly significant to the growth of B12 as we enter our Series B! If youre interested in an opportunity with growth potential that plays an integral part in the expansion of B12, this may be the perfect fit for you!
As a Recruiter you will:
- Use Linkedin, Angel.co, handshake, & other sourcing tools to identify active & passive candidates, send initial outreach to those candidates, & nurture those candidates into potential hires.
- Research & discover new channels to look for potential candidates for all roles at B12.
- Be an ambassador for B12 recruiting on social media, in written communication, & via phone conversations, embodying the mission & People philosophy of B12 to candidates.
- Develop & update job descriptions & job specifications,
- Track metrics weekly including number of outbound messages, response rate, & success rate of various types of communication. A/B test different types of communication to candidates to increase the response rate of high-quality candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to define profiles & keep all team members in alignment on qualifications & candidate backgrounds.
- Manage in-person interviews & keep a high standard for candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Think critically about current processes, suggest improvements, & implement improvements to B12s overall hiring practices.
- Initially focus on sales, customer success, & product roles currently open across the company, with movement into marketing, operations, & engineering in the future.
Youd be a good fit if:
- You have a minimum of 1 years of experience in a talent acquisition role.
- You love interacting with others & thrive off of building relationships with folks.
- You understand the startup/tech market & can develop creative ways to engage with A+ talent.
- You are passionate about building a diverse & inclusive team & want to have an integral part in B12s efforts to do so.
- You love recruiting & see your career increasingly focused in the talent acquisition world.
- You are able to speak eloquently about B12, its mission, & the roles that you are recruiting for.
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You thrive on social media & are savvy & fluent in using Linkedin & other outbound recruiting tools.
- You want to help shape the future of B12 & the Talent Acquisition team.
- We are flexible on the number of years of previous experience for this role. We highly favor talent, passion, & interest.
- Dont feel discouraged if you dont match all the items on our lists above. Please apply anyway: theres a good chance youre more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.
The workplace is undergoing rapid transformation, & B12 is on a mission to help people accomplish more at work. Orchestra, the engine behind B12s Human-assisted AI model, is currently used to help teams of expert designers build & manage beautiful & professional websites. Leveraging AI to streamline complex workflows, B12 delivers superior outcomes for both creative experts & clients who receive a high-touch experience & a self-optimizing website in days. Using intelligent software to automate repetitive tasks, B12 allows people to leverage their expertise where it matters most, paving the way to greater craftsmanship, superhuman productivity, & a brighter future of work. Backed by one of the best human-machine teams in the world, B12 has closed a $12.4M Series A round led by General Catalyst Partners, Breyer Capital, Founder Collective, SV Angel, & more.