Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
The Product Information Manager is responsible for all product information & sku creation in Caspers current & future states (Salsify, PLM, etc.). This person will also be a key participant in developing the user interface & process for the future state. Reporting to the Director of Merchandising, you will optimize the sku creation & data management process.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Own sku setup & management of product information for Caspers portfolio
- Manage the import of MSRPs from the ERP/associated platforms as well as aligning Salsify to the ERP/associated platforms ongoing with price change
- Collaborate cross-functionally to streamline the current Product Information Management process & participate in developing the user interface & process for the future PIM system (Salsify), including integration with the ERP (JD Edwards), & the PLM system (Autodesk)
- Develop templates and/or process for teams to provide consistent, accurate information within the category
- Create regular review/audit process to ensure information accuracy & drive consistency
- Act as the primary liaison with channels & planning team on data management
- Align the Pipeline & product development calendars with timely data imports into PIM
Our dream candidate has
- 4-6 years experience in product information management as a PIM analyst, PLM analyst, or business systems analyst
- Fluency in excel, ppt, google suite. Experience with Product Information Management systems, PLM systems, & an ERP.
- An analytical, inquisitive mind. Youre a self-starter who learns quickly
- Agility & comfort in working in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong communication & relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills & project management experience
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically & creatively
- A genuine delight in collaboration & the success of partners
The syrup on your waffles
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
- If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!