Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management for public & commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices & raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together & have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us & help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced sales enablement leader with a track record in driving sales productivity through thoughtful, comprehensive, & measurable training programs & curriculums. You're passionate about coaching, developing, & enabling sales teams to be the best performers they can be.
You're a strategic planner with an eye for detail & an analytical approach. You particularly excel at breaking down complex concepts & problems into simplified ways. You have a strong understanding of sales processes, tools, methodologies, & reporting.
As Director, Sales Enablement, you'll report to our VP, Sales Operations. You'll manage a small team responsible for all sales enablement functions at a global level. You're excited to leverage your experience & build a scalable sales enablement function at Dataminr.
- Develop & manage short- & long-term sales enablement roadmap for Dataminr at a global level
- Lead & optimize sales enablement initiatives for Dataminr's go-to-market functions & roles to increase sales productivity & support transformation of the sales organization
- Own, develop, & implement a comprehensive onboarding & ongoing training for all new & existing Sales (Account Executives, Account Managers, & Sales Development Representatives) & Customer Success in partnership with People team
- Develop & implement sales curriculums & training in close collaboration with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, & Marketing teams
- Create & update playbooks based on seller feedback & shifting market demands
- Develop in-depth understanding of Dataminr's sales process, seller's journey, & customer buying process to determine & define what skills, knowledge, process, & tools are required to increase velocity & conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- Work closely with Sales Leadership team by identifying strengths & areas of development for the sales organization based on current skills, processes, & knowledge
- Design a development program for frontline managers to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes, & tools required to lead their sales teams effectively
- Establish metrics & objectives for sales enablement using tools for reporting & benchmarking, & make results-driven, innovative recommendations for increasing sales productivity
- Accurately measure the effectiveness of ongoing implemented trainings & continue to evolve training initiatives based on analysis
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 8+ years of experience in sales enablement & training, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments
- Experience creating & implementing successful sales processes, methodologies, & playbook initiatives
- Experience building effective inside & field sales onboarding & sales training programs
- Ability to create & track metrics that demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity
- Experience supporting enterprise sales organizations & successfully driving management in a complex, changing organization
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & Salesforce CRM
- Ability to work with a diverse team & drive change across functional & business boundaries
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated & able to handle multiple competing priorities
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.