The Regional Sales Trainer works with the Peloton Academy team, key business partners, & the Retail Field teams to analyze training needs, & to deliver training content that develops teams to reach their full potential. This position will work directly with Regional & Showroom Managers as well as their teams. They will deliver training content & coaching to maximize engagement, performance, & retention.
- Partner with Managers & key business partners to analyze the health of the business & determine where training efforts should be directed, which stores should be visited, what is the focus & which individuals need focus
- Support onboarding of new Showroom Managers
- Work with stakeholders & subject matter experts to determine training needs to identify, build & implement training solutions
- Establish clear goals & objectives for showroom visits & communicate these objectives to Managers & Regional Managers in advance of showroom visits
- Execute knowledge-checks, coaching rubrics & role-plays to certify learning
- Deliver training in-store, in person, & virtually
- Provide side-by-side feedback & coaching for Managers & Sales Specialists
- Communicate organizational updates & information to the team with an understanding of what is relevant & important to their business
- Design & administer post-training surveys to evaluate effectiveness & deliver reports to management following up from Showroom visits
- Be a sales & leadership subject matter expert who can partner in planning & building out training content
- 3+ years of Sales & Management experience required
- Ability to work independently & be self-directed
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Superior written, verbal, & interpersonal communication
- Ability to speak comfortably & confidently to an audience
- Ability to evaluate learner, manager, & instructor feedback & key performance indicators in order to identify potential areas of improvement
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing & lifting items weighing 25 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.