Are you a creative thinker? Do you enjoy storytelling through photography, videography, & digital design? Is managing & analyzing the impact of your work on social channels your favorite past time? If so, it sounds like you should join our growing AppianLIFE Employer Brand team.
Our mission is simple. We are focused on highlighting the exceptional talent within our organization, while showcasing what has made Appian a Top Workplace by the Washington Post for 7 consecutive years.
This is where you come in! As the Content Producer, you would report to our Manager, Global Employer Brand, & work cohesively alongside our Recruitment Marketing Strategist to help support our internal & external employer brand strategy.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Capturing, editing, & producing both photo & video
- Partnering with our Recruitment Marketing Strategist to align cross-channel social strategies with recruiting & hiring goals
- Writing, designing & capturing engaging & compelling content (e.g., digital ads, social media graphics, blogs, emails, newsletters, etc.) that informs & motivates readers to take action
- Run & analyze the performance of the following social channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & YouTube
Requirements & qualifications:
- 2-3 Years of digital marketing, social media, or content marketing
- BA degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Experience with Sprout, HootSuite, or any social media posting platforms
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere (Highly Preferred)
- Outstanding organizational & time management skills
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.