The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
This position is based in Brisbane, CA & will report to the Assistant Manager of Copywriting.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write informative product descriptions using industry standard fashion terms
- Price merchandise based on retail value, condition, & style
- Inspect consigned luxury product for condition issues (Quality Control)
- Data Entry (Provide pertinent garment information such as measurements & fabrication)
- College degree preferred but not required (fashion studies/merchandising, textiles studies etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of luxury fashion experience (retail included)
- Strong fashion knowledge Top designers & brands, current trends, garment construction etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Basic computer & data entry skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced & high volume environment
- Outstanding work ethic & ability to reach daily quota & goals
- Excellent organizational & time management skills & acute attention to detail