Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 1,800 employees in the last 2 years.
We are looking for an excellent Accounts Payable Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. Positioned at our New York City office, you will assist in managing the Coupa inquiries & handling Level 1 admin support to the Accounts Payable team.
At Compass You Will
- Review invoices across the companys regions, & ensure all coding & approvals are accurate
- Communicate with vendors & resolve account discrepancies by investigating documentation & determining appropriate adjustments
- Contact vendors to verify banking information, request W-9 & other required vendor documentation
- Focus on keeping response time to a minimum in the Coupa queue
- Develop relationships with vendors in order to better assist them in their requests
- Collaborate with team members to improve the operational systems, processes & policies within the Accounts Payable division of Finance & Accounting
- Assist with additional ad hoc requests & projects for the department
What Were Looking For
- One to three (1-3) years of relevant experience in Accounting and/or Finance
- Bachelors degree required
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Must be comfortable, & excel in, communication with vendors
- Proficient in Excel & Google Suite; Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Impeccable attention to detail & ability to maintain focus under tight deadlines
- Team player with a collaborative spirit, cooperative attitude, & ability to work across multiple departments
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on meeting deadlines and addressing urgent situations
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.