Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
As a Staff Analyst on Tech Partnerships, you will be responsible for helping our technology partnerships team plan KPIs for their initiatives, provide a consistent flow of data-driven insights to achieve targeted KPIs, & create dashboards & reporting to monitor & measure success. The ideal candidate will need product & business analytics experience with strong technical & analytical abilities.
Were looking for an enthusiastic & highly skilled analyst who can bring a deep understanding of analytics & the ability to turn that understanding into insights & recommendations that inform strategic business decisions. This role would also be responsible for designing & building all reports & dashboards for the Tech Partner Program.
Working alongside all members of the Tech Partnerships team, the Staff Analyst will need to be an experienced collaborator with the technical skills to generate insights quickly & confidently, & who thrives on sharing those insights to influence action. This role will play an integral & highly visible role in combining analytical insights & business acumen to inform strategies in support of Mailchimps integrations & tech partners.
What you'll do here:
- Provide actionable insights & a clear point of view on overall performance of Mailchimps Tech Partner Program
- Align with the team to determine needs & requirements (e.g. revenue, product usage & adoption to name a few), offering guidance on setting & measuring objectives & KPIs for initiatives & projects
- Collaborate across internal research & analytics teams to provide business-level analytics & insights, e.g. customer acquisition, churn, segment-specific behavior, product adoption & usage, support caseload & topics.
- Contribute to a data-informed culture - identify & work to resolve data discrepancies, create data tables needed for analysis & automation
- Help manage & maintain our database in a SQL/BigQuery environment; run queries for ad hoc analyses & ongoing reports
- Create & maintain accurate & actionable reporting & dashboards to track key prospect, customer & partner metrics
- Monitor reporting & dashboards for changes in trends, share or present insights to stakeholders, & make recommendations on new or evolving opportunities
- Execute on short-term needs flawlessly, while keeping in mind long-term goals & needs of the team
- Understand both quantitative & qualitative research & trends related to the product & the business, be able to leverage those insights to help teams make data-informed decisions
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in a data & analytics function that supports digital products
- Ability to clearly translate complex analysis into a framework & language that internal stakeholders can understand
- Advanced proficiency with SQL & Excel
- Expertise with web analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics (certification preferred)
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with data visualization tools (bonus points for experience in Looker, Tableau & Google Data Studio)
- Experience working with Google BigQuery a plus
- Experience with statistical methods such as regression & hypothesis testing
- Strong communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities
- Ability to clearly communicate & persuasively present data & conclusions in an organized manner to a wide variety of audiences & up to executive management
- Patience & enthusiasm for explaining complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Attention to detail, follow-through, & accountability
- Experience working with marketing agencies or integration developers
- Ability to build relationships, be persuasive & influential within & across immediate working groups
- Expertise in A/B testing analytics & best practices (a plus)
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We love Brooklyn & are happy to have a small but growing office with sunlight & views in the heart of Brooklyn Heights. We're centrally located at Cadman Plaza/Borough Hall, a short walk to the Brooklyn Promenade & within a few blocks of 9 subway lines (2, 3, 4, 5, N, A, C, F & R lines).
Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), & generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to Covid-19? Click here: