BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
BetterCloud is seeking a Senior User Experience Researcher for our Product Design Team. The person in this role will be the insights owner for the BetterCloud platform which allows IT teams to discover, manage & secure all of their SaaS applications. You will partner with peers in product management, design, engineering, & analytics to drive fact-based decisions to help innovate our platform.
- 5+ years experience leading high-impact insights projects where your results & advocacy drove product innovation improved KPIs.
- Strong portfolio showing ways you have consistently & creatively up-leveled insights impact in organizations, by bringing a deeper understanding of user needs to help solve ambiguous and/or complex business challenges & product objectives.
- Proficient in a wide range of qualitative, quantitative UX research methods, experimental design, and/or market research techniques. Demonstrated competency with descriptive statistics, behavioral data analysis, & quantitative analysis methods.
- Experience with one or more of the following (or similar) tools: Amplitude, Pendo, Google Analytics, Gainsight, FullStory, Tableau.
- Thorough knowledge of common productivity apps (such as Google Drive and/or MS-Office Suite).
- Familiarity with Tableau or similar data visualization tools, a plus.
- Experience with SQL.
- Excellent written & communication skills; Can lead communication & collaboration with a diverse group of SLT-level, cross-functional partners.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize & multitask, & work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Own research initiatives for the BetterCloud platform & drive requirements for the required toolset.
- Establish & maintain a long-term & short-term product research roadmap prioritizing key learning opportunities across the product development lifecycle that informs business, product, design, & product marketing decisions.
- Lead, scope, & execute end-to-end strategic & tactical research; answer exploratory & foundational questions, validate concepts & designs, conduct summative usability & beta tests, & monitor post-launch product success.
- Conduct qualitative, quantitative & mixed-method research studies leveraging a wide range of methodologies common to UX that consistently meet a high standard of quality & integrity
- Distill data to the most important insights that foster empathy, a shared understanding of user needs, & identifies high-value opportunities. Create & design compelling, digestible deliverables that leverage storytelling, presentation, & workshopping to inspire product innovation & evidence-based decision making.
- Present & evangelize insights to diverse audiences including executive leadership, core teams & broader groups (ex. Department & company all-hands)
- Help expand the product design teams research toolkit & expertise, consult on best research practices, mentor other designers in conducting & analyzing research.
Compensation | Benefits
- Career growth opportunities coupled with both leadership & technical training
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.