VaynerCommerce is a firm focused on engineering sustainable growth for modern brands. Started by former Shopify Plus employees, it was born out of the frustration that brands were left with no viable options in the market when it came to building sustainable online customer growth. VaynerCommerce serves as a strategic partner across data science, engineering, design, financial modeling, media & creative, & merchandising for brands that want to sustainably grow their direct-to-consumer business. VaynerCommerce works with Fortune 100 & direct-to-consumer brands.
Were strict about how we build our team, & the work we do. Were building some of the most complex solutions in the world of commerce which requires us to put together collaborative teams & creative problem-solving.
What You Will Do:
As a Senior Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for leading the day-to-day execution of client projects & account strategy. You will work in a consultative manner with the fastest-growing brands & guide the engagement team toward positive impact & results. The role will require you to think strategically & plan for the long-term to ensure longevity of the account & the clients success. The team will look to you to craft best-in-class client engagement strategies that are capable of guiding the client & team, identifying key problem areas & coordinating solutions to those challenges. Being able to communicate solutions & results to clients is critical.
Projects will span across consumer categories focused on solving problems relating to ecommerce growth & technology. Your work will impact some of the largest retailers in the world, as well as newer high-growth brands disrupting categories. You will work across organizations & levels from senior executives to brand managers to drive solutions forward.
The work will require managing cross-functional solutions, coordinating with team members from different functions, & nurturing direct relationships with portfolios of brands.
You will report to the VP of Product & Consulting, & work collaboratively with the rest of the engagement team including Growth Engineers & Analysts, Designers, Developers & more. At times you will work closely with other VaynerX organizations & leadership to co-build solutions on joint-venture projects.
Success on the role will include: instilling a highly-aligned culture on engagement teams, positive results for the client, & long-term account growth.
You have a breadth of knowledge from ecommerce product development, to understanding customer UX. You are exceptional at prioritizing work, setting expectations & communicating to stakeholders. You are a strong project advocate who knows how to motivate the team & move the project forward. The ideal candidate has a proactive approach & can juggle multiple responsibilities & excels under pressure. You must also be comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility.
What We're Looking For:
- 6+ years in a consulting, brand, or client-focused role with a background in digital product, growth or ecommerce
- Strong functional knowledge in areas including but not limited to strategy, business development, marketing & sales, product development, supply chain, etc.
- Ability to define, analyze, & solve problems
- Understanding of key account strategies & client-focused approaches
- A combination of a systems-thinking approach & scientific methodology
- Ability to effectively communicate quantitative & qualitative findings & contextualize them with respect to business objectives & strategy
- Ability to manage key relationships & stakeholders internally & externally
- Ability to present strategic findings at an executive level
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Acute attention to detail & never-ending curiosity
- Persistence & relentlessness toward achieving personal & professional goals
Location: New York or Los Angeles/Orange County full-time starting in 2021
Remote through 2020