Job Description|Additional Information
As the Sr. Manager of Success Operations, you will partner closely with the Director of Success Strategy & Operations, Head of Success & other members of the Success leadership team to deliver results & help the company achieve its mission. This role will report into the Director of Success Strategy & Operations. You will be responsible for owning operations & operational support for all Success team members including Customer Success, Pre-sales, Professional Services, & Support. You'll be supporting the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding through renewal for our high-touch, low-touch, & tech touch customers. You are organized & able to work on long-term projects as well as requests requiring a quick turnaround. You love working cross-functionally & globally to support the broader Success Goals.
Who you are committed to being:
- A strategic forward-thinker who anticipates needs. You dream up what needs to be done & work backwards to drive a team to execute it.
- A powerful communicator & effective influencer. People trust & follow you.
- A confident, visionary yet hands-on leader who sets the vision & gets in to do the work.
- A life-long learner who is committed to continual improvement of self & team.
- Someone who marshals support from leaders & earns credibility through expertise on process & systems.
- You are analytical, lead with critical reasoning & creative problem solving, & leverage data to drive influence & strategy. You also think about systems holistically with the customer experience at the forefront.
- You thrive in ambiguity & can work in a world when there isn't total clarity.
- You have a collaborative & flexible approach, with a bias for action.
- You are committed to Pluralsight's mission & values.
- You're committed to demonstrating behaviors consistent with our company values & agree to have your performance measured by it.
- You like building as much as growing & scaling existing programs.
- You are independent, highly motivated, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup type environment
- You're detailed-oriented with a strong bias for using data & statistics to inform decisions
- You can manage multiple projects & meet deadlines
What you'll own:
- Operations & operational support for all Success team members including Customer Success, Pre-sales, Professional Services, & Support
- Working with Success leadership to define, document, & assist as required in implementing processes
- Short & long term projects that are put through a prioritization process
- Engagement with a variety of key stakeholders (IT, Data team, etc.) to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
Experience you'll need:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Business Analytics, Customer Success, Sales or Success Operations, or similar functions, with a bias towards Operations
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful & innovative
- Experience building rapport with sales & success teams with a curious mindset to continuously seek to learn about the challenges & insights sales & success teams face in the marketplace
- Effective written & verbal communication skills to make compelling, data-driven, recommendations for change
- Maintained, configured, & administrated Sales, Success & Services productivity tools such as Salesforce.com, business intelligence software (Tableau), professional services automation (FinancialForce), support ticket (ZenDesk), & customer success tools (Gainsight).
- Ensured the Success & Services technology stack met the needs of the organization, optimized the effectiveness & usage of all technology investments, & recommended additional tools as needed.
- Worked in an agile environment to partner & aligned with IT/Engineering/Data teams to communicate business requirements for continued system development.
- Built workflows & dashboards that analyze customer data & trigger actions for CSMs to proactively engage with customers
- Managed & drove continual improvement in renewal forecasting & professional services pipeline management processes.
- Provided operational direction & execution to help Success & Services teams run more efficiently & make data-driven decisions.
- Identified process automation & improvement opportunities with cross-functional teams to drive customer lifecycle initiatives.
- Developed, communicated & reinforced system standards, processes, & policies. Identified opportunities for automation & established new processes to gain efficiency for the team.
- Ensured all processes were well documented & maintained up to date.
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.