Working alongside their Regional Manager, the Space Operations Manager will be charged with operating our Member spaces, providing a seamless day-to-day for the companies across our NYC Knotel locations. S/he/they will develop vendor, facilities & customer management skills while building & delivering a dynamic, industry changing product.
What Youll Do
- Oversee the operation of one or more Knotel buildings
- Manage vendor activities ensuring that our spaces are clean & well stocked
- Troubleshoot small & large building or customer issues, coordinating across teams to find creative solutions
- Execute with speed & quality
- Act as a frontline support to our Members who call Knotel home
- Develop close relationships with our Members to provide context & intel, & collaborate across the company to develop strategies to improve loyalty
- Surface opportunities & provide innovative ideas to improve our product offering
Who You Are
You are an execution-oriented & resourceful problem solver, who can easily navigate ambiguous & complex situations, & who holds a high bar for customer satisfaction. You are a dynamic & confident communicator, comfortable with working alongside peers & executives.
- 2+ years experience in retail operations, facilities, and/or strong startup/high growth company customer support
- Bachelors degree
- Highly organized & reliable
- Able to multitask & a proven track-record of good judgment
- An eye for customer service & providing a great member experience
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 45 locations across over 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, & London. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.