Zola is seeking a talented Senior Product Designer to be the customer advocate & interpret customerneedsinto thoughtful design solutions. Product Designers at Zola are creative thinkers who effectivelycommunicatetheir ideas & continuously collaborate with product managers, strategists, & engineersto continuallyinnovate at various stages of product conceptualization & design strategy. The role is responsible forcreating & overseeing detailed user experience design solutions, prototyping, featurelists, & testingideas with real users, providing interaction & visual direction from definition tospecification. Productdesigners are measured on the success of their product.
- Lead, define, & communicate the UX direction using appropriate tools
to describe intent. Thisincludes: sketches, workflows, wireframes, interaction specifications
- Collaborate with product management, visual designers, marketers, merchandisers, andengineers apply design principles & user-centered design methodologies to create a great experience for ourcouples & guests
- Interpret customer needs into effective & thoughtful productsolutions
- Create user-centered designs by considering site analytics, customer feedback, & researchfindings
- Design solutions that drivemeasurable business objectives
- Bring inspiring ideas into an energetic & collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience leading design-thinking & user-centered design practices across multiplefunctional disciplines
- A portfolio which demonstrates problem-solving in the various phases of user-centered design
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Design-related field
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, & Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.