Office Assistant Intern
Qubit is looking for an energetic, proactive & people-focussed Office Assistant for a 6-12 month internship for our New York office. Reporting to the Director of People Operations & working closely with a range of stakeholders across the business, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a high-growth technology company. Were looking for someone to coordinate the day to day working of our New York office as well as to contribute to wider people initiatives across the business. No day is the same at Qubit & this role will suit someone who thrives in a fast paced environment with a great ability to multitask.
The role is varied with a mix of office support & assisting the People Operations team with administrative tasks with the chance to take real responsibility from day one. This is an ideal entry level position for someone with good administrative skills & looking to join a global tech business with possibilities to take on new & exciting tasks.
- NY General Office Management - Oversee the day to day operations of our NYC space
- Work with our building provider regarding general facility management & functions
- Space access (order & manage keycards for employees)
- Space Management (office integrity & cleanliness)
- Ensure the space is clean, safe & functional on a daily basis
- Manage food order including; weekly groceries & once a week catering
- Inventory office supplies & order as needed
- Work with IT to meet employee needs
- Distribute equipment as needed
- Set-up all company presentations (audio + visual)
- Meeting room calendar management
- Set up space for company events
- Assist visiting guests & employees (keycard, desk, accessories)
- Forward mail & voicemail correspondence as necessary
- Liaison with London Office Manager to execute wellness & cultural events
- Organisation of quarterly massages & management of other perks
- Responsibility for organising summer/Holiday Party
- Assist with HR admin tasks as needed including I-9 verification & NYS record of employment
- Prep & breakdown employee desks for onboarding/offboarding
- Track & complete expense report for NY Office credit card
- Proactivity & enthusiasm - this role will really suit someone who is keen to be involved in a wide range of tasks & will proactively take on new projects
- Some prior experience in an office management/support would be preferable but not essential
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills, you will be able to project a professional image of Qubit & work with employees at all levels
- Excellent organization skills, you must be comfortable working in a fast moving environment & dealing with rapidly changing requirements.
- You must be happy to work independently & autonomously
- An interest in technology - we are a tech startup after all!
- Nice to have: Experience with Google apps (eg. calendar, docs, sheets, etc.)
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, Paris & Barcelona
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients & a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health & dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Yoga & meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training & development
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel & egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand & influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, & Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty & significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales. Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe & the U.S.