Company Description|Job Description
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour Interactive is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
At Business Solutions, we increase our clients' results & efficiency by developing products harnessing the power of Game Design Thinking & gamification. We use some of the video game attributes to create engaging digital products for consumers or to promote employee engagement. We work with some of the biggest brands in Canada & the world.
What will you do ?
- Buildweb applications that are responsive, performant & accessible
- Learnthe latest frontend technologies & standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
- Collaboratewith other disciplines on the team such as Backend Programmer, UI/UX Designer, DevOps, etc.
- Learn full stack & frontend development through peer mentorship & collaboration
- Previous experience building maintainable & scalable CSS, with familiarity in architecture patterns like BEM, OOCSS, or other
- Previous experience working in a cross-discipline environment with designers & other developers to produce the highest quality web applications
Would be considered as real assets :
- Experience with CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass
- Experience with PHP
- Use of TDD practices to build automated testing
- Build responsive web application;Use of mobile packaging tool like PhoneGap
- Use of RESTful APIs