Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
- Building applications for our customers & internal business stakeholders using100% SaaS - Salesforce, Netsuite, Zendesk, HRIS
- Be responsible for developing & executing our enterprise technology strategy & roadmap by leveraging skills such as system design & architecture, requirements gathering, development, QA, documentation & testing
- Be our subject matter expert & internal champion for enterprise applications
- Plan & define quarterly & yearly roadmaps, & creating KPIs for managing your projects
- Lead initiatives involving business & technology teams to refine & develop implementation specs
- Facilitate data & corporate governance best practices with your business stakeholders
- B.S. in Computer Science, similar formal technical education (Computer science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc) or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated experience as a technical leader with cross-team impact
- 5+ years experience in Java, Go, Python, or other server-side language
- 2+ years experience with React. Redux experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in writing complete, well-tested, database-driven web applications, working with microservice architectures, while following information security best practices
- Strong AWS experience (EC2, EB, S3, IAM, Lambda)
- RESTful API design, iPaaS, & SaaS experience
- Relational database architecture experience (Postgres preferred)
- Familiarity with a wide range of SaaS applications
- Strong consensus-building skills, & a sense of customer service
- Strong project management skills
- M.S. in Computer or Software Engineering
- Experience with working with Netsuite & Salesforce, or other ERP system
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place. Our entrepreneurship principles bind us together & inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.
Check out our Engineering blog!