For our young team of enthusiasts, we are looking for a Menu Manager & Recipe Planner. In this position, you are at the head of a giant puzzle, tasked with composing the menu offered to our customers each week. To establish it, you rely on a variety of data. Your impact is crucial for our customers' dinner. As Menu Manager & Recipe Planner, you are the brains of operations, a link between the purchasing team, recipe developers & our customers. You know how to transform seasonal constraints into an asset.
What youll do
- Use consumer data insight as the foundation for all recipe development & menu planning
- Manage the recipe development process: oversee content, budget, process flow & analysis that leads to the weekly culinary team briefing
- Developing, cooking & testing new recipes yourself
- Bring innovative & trend setting ideas into new recipe development.
- Bench top test all new recipes & evaluate through a Culinary Team panel tastings to critique & produce the best product using data driven insights
- Utilize development tools & resources to input & track recipes through the development process
- Hold detailed knowledge of the HelloFresh customer, our brand, trends & competitor styles
- Extract & analyze our customer feedback & data & draw useful lessons from it to enable decision-making & concrete actions regarding the recipes & menus we offer
- Created varied & attractive weekly menus for our customers to choose their recipes
- Manage & maintain our database to support menu strategy & product offering
- Provide regular reports to local & global teams on the success of our menu, new products & the progress of key initiatives of our product
What youll bring
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a rigorous & analytical environment.
- You have strong analytical skills, you are comfortable working with datasets & able to summarize quantitative concepts in a digestible format (including strong command of Excel).
- You have excellent project management skills, including a history of successful business transformation projects.
- You have an excellent ability to influence the main stakeholders, to work transversally & autonomously.
- You have an ability to manage priorities simultaneously & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You are passionate about food.
- English proficiency is a must.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our product & operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation & plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, development initiatives, high-end tech equipment, free drinks & snacks in the office, etc.)
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new & existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven & creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing & brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation & an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.